Gorgeous Gowns 4U Gown Giveaway Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Refer a Friend Giveaway Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Gorgeous Gowns 4U, LLC and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The Contest is sponsored by Gorgeous Gowns 4U, LLC, located at 1659 Hwy 20 W, McDonough, Georgia 30253.
Agreement to Official Rules
- Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The Contest begins on June 30, 2022 at 12:00 A.M. EDT and ends on August 31, 2022 at 11:59 P.M. EDT (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will only be accepted for the duration of the Contest.
How to Enter
- Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by completing the entry form, which can be found here How to Enter
- Sponsor will email you a referral link to share with your friends. All you need to do is share the link with family and friends on social media so they can enter the contest. The more you share your referral link with others to enter the contest, the better your chances of winning.
- On or about September 1, 2022, the Sponsor will select one (1) winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner via telephone or email on or about September 2, 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted one (1) day after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one (1) day after the random drawing. The winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within three (3) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor email account provided.
- Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Each winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, winner forfeits prize. Winning is contingent upon Entrant complying with all terms and condition of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
- Winner will get the chance to choose a gown from our collection. Monetary value will not be given instead of a gown. The style gown chosen will be custom-made for the winner. No return or exchange is accepted after winner receives the gown.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) or text messages; any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or text messages, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
- Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Georgia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia.
Social Network Disclaimer
- Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any social network. This contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social network platform.
Questions regarding the Contest can be submitted by email to