How To Use TRY ON?
Steps to use Try On
- (1) Tap "Try On" below the gown image;
- (2) Login in to Try On
- (3) Upload a photo of yourself;
- (4) Adjust the image on your photo by stretching the image;
- (5) Save the look to your closet; and
- (6) Share the look with family and friends. Now you can shop with confidence. Shop, Try, Share, and Buy!
How do I Strike the pose?
Let there be light
- Lighting is important. Find a light source that shines and flatters. Try to avoid harsh shadows.
For full-length shots, follow these easy steps:
- Don’t slouch: make sure that your shoulders are back and relaxed (not hunched). Good posture is the key to a great result.
- Make sure your arms, legs, feet and torso are facing the camera straight-on.
- Get someone to take your photo from about 3-4m (10-12ft) away, directly in front of you and with the camera held at about your waist height.
- Your feet should be about 20cm (7-8 inches) apart.
- Let your arms hang at your sides, slightly away from your body and with relaxed hands.
Please refer the image below for pose:
Are my photos secure?
Yes, they are. We do not store or have access to any uploaded photos (unless you share them via social media/email).
Can I upload more than one Pose?
Yes you can!
Try a range of different photos, including a headshot for earrings, and necklaces. Candid shots look great too.
It’s what’s underneath that matters
For the best photos, wear a swimsuit or underwear, so your real clothing isn’t visible under your virtual clothing (remember, your pictures are completely private and only accessible to you in your account).
The right angles
Try a range of different photos, including a headshot for earrings, Gowns.