What Makes Us Different?
We Understand the Only Way to Serve Customers is to Anticipate Their Needs.
- Our store wants to connect with you and that means speaking your language, so we created a Multilingual Website so that you will fully understand our business and connect with our products in your native tongue.
- All our gowns are custom made and can be tailored with or without train, in any size and any of our colors, at NO additional cost.
- We know that you love our gowns and we also want you to love the way you pay. Therefore, we will give you an opportunity of using a credit card by given you the option to buy and make installments payments, interest free with Affirm.
- It is important that our website be accessible to people with disabilities so they too will have equal access and equal opportunity to know about our products and enjoy the same interactive shopping experience as everyone else. Gorgeous Gowns 4U is happy to introduce the UserWay Accessibility Widget that provides an easy-to-use visual interface to help disabled users navigate our site in a seamless and unhindered way.
- We are excited to invite you to create your Personal Showroom. This virtual technology allows you to personalize a showroom and add your favorite gowns to compare. In addition, you will be able to invite family and friends to see the gowns in your showroom and give their opinion about your selection.
If you’re nervous about buying without trying, Gorgeous Gowns 4U would like to introduce the latest in online shopping, a Virtual Try on Room. You will be able to virtually try on our gowns by (1) Tap "Try On" below the gown image; (2) Upload a photo of yourself; (3) Adjust the image on your photo; (4) Save the look to your closet; and (5) Share the look with family and friends. Now you can shop with confidence. Shop, Try, Share, and Buy!
Gorgeous Gowns 4U hope that you enjoyed your shopping experience. We invite you to share your comments, feedback, and suggestions to allow us to bring solutions that will meet your needs. Thank you.
Donna M. Williams